I’m delighted to be sharing the details of my January Sale with you all today.
And as it’s been such a crappy year, I’m starting it early…
Have your manuscript Polished and Formatted, as per the details below, ready for publication on all digital and paperback platforms, for ONLY £250 if booked before 31 January 2021.
My Back to Basics service is for those authors who may have full confidence in their characters, plot, and the big picture elements of their manuscript but who still want a professional pair of eyes to ensure the content is consistent and polished.
B2B is also for those who may not have the budget for a detailed or in depth proofread.
This service includes the following:
- consistency with spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- checking for commonly confused words
- consistency in character names
- consistency in certain formatting elements including:
- time formatting
- date formatting
- spacing – removing double spaces, and rogue spaces at the start and end of paragraphs, removing double line returns
- chapter titles
- fixing lower case letters at the start of paragraphs
- fixing lower case letters after certain punctuation marks
- fixing paragraphs which end with no punctuation
- fixing mishaps with hyphens, en, and em dashes
- fixing straight quotation marks to curly
- fixing unnecessary spaces before and after punctuation
- any other spelling, punctuation, or grammatical mishap I see – unless these amount to a need for a more detailed proofread.
This service will not look at your characters, your plot, nor the content of your manuscript in detail other than that listed above. It is purely to provide a final polish to your manuscript before you publish.
I will create you a professional design for the interior of your manuscript so that you can rest assured you are publishing a book of the highest quality.
My specialist formatting service includes:
~ interior page design based on book size desired
~ removal of hidden formatting in original document
Formatting of the interior front and back matter, and the main story (which must be included in the document) using Microsoft Word including:
~ title page
~ author page
~ linked contents page
~ copyright page
~ dedication page
~ acknowledgements page
~ author’s note/letter page
Creation of consistent and correct:
~ page breaks
~ scene breaks
~ page numbers
~ running heads
You will then receive:
~ fully formatted Word, PDF, mobi, and epub files ready to upload to Smashwords, Amazon KDP, IngramSpark, Kobo, Apple, and/or B&N.
Your manuscript doesn’t have to ready before the end of January, but the offer must be bought and paid for before that date, and the manuscript booked in within three months.
Please use the form below to get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you!