It’s competition time!
I’m giving one lucky author the chance to have their manuscript proofread, as detailed in my Little Tweaks Proofreading service, free of charge!
All you need to do is email and tell me, in no more than 500 words, why you should win.
Entries must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: I’m an Indie Author and I Should Win Because by [YOUR NAME] and your entry must be sent as a MS Word attachment. In the body of the email, tell me a little about you and where you are on your writing journey.
The competition closes at twelve noon on Friday, 27 April 2018 and the winner will be announced on Monday, 30 April 2018.
Your manuscript doesn’t need to be complete immediately, but you must be in a position to claim the prize within three months.
All entrants will be eligible to a 25% discount on this service if booked and paid for within six months of the competition closing.
Here’s the small print:
- The competition is open to any fiction author with a complete (novel, novella, or short story collection) manuscript.
- The maximum word count is 130k.
- The manuscript can be new and unpublished or one that has previously been published but is in need of attention.
- The manuscript must be written in English (British or American English).
- Entrants wishing to take advantage of the 25% discount must do so within six months of the competition closing.
- Entrants will receive a confirmation email which must be kept as proof of entry for the discount to be applied.
- Entrants received after the closing time will not be entered into the competition nor will they be eligible for the discount.
Feel free to share this far and wide!